St. Joseph Church
59 Main St. High Bridge, NJ 08829
Our daily Mass schedule is Monday -Thursday at 8 a.m.
Our Weekend Mass schedule is:
Saturday 5 pm Vigil Mass & Sunday, 8 am, 9:30 (LS) & 11 am Mass Visit our Facebook page today.
The Knights of Columbus, Council #10627 are pleased to present a second retreat for men and women. Join us on Saturday, November 13, 8:30 am to 3 pm in the Church Hall of St. Joseph Church. This retreat will cover St. Joseph and our Blessed Virgin Mother. Breakfast & lunch will be provided. All are welcome!
American Needs Fatima! Join members of our retired Altar Rosary Society and parishioners as well as others from neighboring churches as we gather on Saturday, October 16 at 12 noon in front of the St. Joseph Church to pray the Rosary in public. Many throughout the United States will be praying the Rosary for America at the same time. Please consider joining us. If it should rain, we will pray the Rosary inside the church.
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5 p.m.
Sunday Mass: 8 am, 9:30 am (live-streamed) & 11 am
Daily Mass: Monday through Thursday at 8 a.m.
Holy Days of Obligation:
To be listed in Church Bulletin and on Parish Calendar.
Begin your day with Christ, come to daily Mass if you can. Click here to find about the benefits of attending Mass!!!
READ THE BIBLE RIGHT HERE!
Watch our Bible Study Group every Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. or join us in the Parish Hall.
Parish Office Hours
Monday -Thursday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Confession will be heard on Saturdays from 4 pm to 4:45 pm & on the First Sunday of the Month after the 11 am Mass & by appointment (call the Parish Office) & upon request.
Join us every 3rd Thursday of the month for the Holy Hour for Life and the First Friday of the month from 3 p.m.-7 p.m. followed by Benediction and Mass. Eucharistic Adoration leads to repentance & conversion which leads to increased charity, greater reverence at Mass, a deeper desire for personal holiness and a stronger sense of union with Jesus Christ. Come to Adoration!
Daily Scriptural Readings
Readings for the week of October 17, 2021
- Sunday: Is 53:10-11 / Ps 33:4-5, 18-19, 20, 22  / Heb 4:14-16 / Mk 10:35-45 or 10:42-45
- Monday: 2 Tm 4:10-17 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Lk 10:1-9
- Tuesday: Rom 5:12, 15, 17-19, 20-21 / Ps 40:7-8, 8-9, 10, 17 [8 and 9] / Lk 12:35-38
- Wednesday: Rom 6:12-18 / Ps 124:1-3, 4-6, 7-8  / Lk 12:39-48
- Thursday: Rom 6:19-23 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [Ps 40:5] / Lk 12:49-53
- Friday: Rom 7:18-25 / Ps 119:66, 68, 76, 77, 93, 94  / Lk 12:54-59
- Saturday: Rom 8:1-11 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 13:1-9
- Next Sunday: Jer 31:7-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Heb 5:1-6 / Mk 10:46-52