St. Joseph Church
59 Main St. High Bridge, NJ 08829
Our daily Mass schedule is Monday -Thursday at 8 a.m.
Our Weekend Mass schedule is:
Saturday 5 pm Vigil Mass & Sunday, 8 am, 9:30 & 11 am Mass Visit our Facebook page today.
Know that we at St. Joseph Church are praying for all those suffering from the coronavirus and those who are taking care of them as well as their family. May Our Heavenly Father, the Divine Physician, heal those who are ill and restore them to good health. We ask this through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
READ THE BIBLE RIGHT HERE!
Our Bible Study Group meets every Tuesday at 7:30pm in the Church Hall & is live streamed on our Facebook page.
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5 p.m.
Sunday Mass: 8 am, 9:30 am (live-streamed) & 11 am
Daily Mass: Monday through Thursday at 8 a.m.
Holy Days of Obligation:
To be listed in Church Bulletin and on Parish Calendar.
Begin your day with Christ, come to daily Mass if you can. Click here to find about the benefits of attending Mass!!!
Parish Office Hours
Monday -Thursday 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Parish Contact Information: (908) 638-6211 [email protected]
St. Joseph Rosary Group
Second Wednesday of each month, come pray the Holy Rosary in the Church at 6:30 pm. If you'd like to join the group, contact the Parish Office at (908) 638-6211.
Confession will be heard on Saturdays from 4 pm to 4:45 pm & on the First Sunday of the Month after the 11 am Mass & by appointment (call the Parish Office) & upon request.
Eucharistic Adoration is the 3rd Thursday of the month for the Holy Hour for Life and the First Friday of the month from 3 p.m.-7 p.m. followed by Benediction and Mass. Eucharistic Adoration leads to repentance & conversion which leads to increased charity, greater reverence at Mass, a deeper desire for personal holiness and a stronger sense of union with Jesus Christ. Come to Adoration!
Daily Scriptural Readings
Sunday: Is 62:1-5/Ps 96:1-2, 2-3, 7-8, 9-10 /1 Cor 12:4-11/Jn 2:1-11
- Monday: 1 Sm 15:16-23 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: 1 Sm 16:1-13 / Ps 89:20, 21-22, 27-28 / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: 1 Sm 17:32-33, 37, 40-51 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10 / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: 1 Sm 18:6-9; 19:1-7 / Ps 56:2-3, 9-10a, 10b-11, 12-13 / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: 1 Sm 24:3-21 / Ps 57:2, 3-4, 6 and 11 / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: 2 Sm 1:1-4, 11-12, 19, 23-27 / Ps 80:2-3, 5-7 / Mk 3:20-21
- Next Sunday: Neh 8:2-4a, 5-6, 8-10 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 / 1 Cor 12:12-30 or 12:12-14, 27 / Lk 1:1-4; 4:14-21